We are Safe, Sanitized and Open!
From the desk of Dr. Barry Rizzo
As Chiropractic Physicians, we have received extensive training in virology, immunology and infectious disease. So we are taking added precautions with additional products to keep our treatment tables extra clean. Here is what we are doing to keep our patients and staff safe from COVID-19 after re-opening. Those include:
• Following CDC Guidelines for Screening
• UV Light Air Purification
• Responsible Social Distancing Procedures
• NO in-office wait policy/guest policy
• Universal precautions during table sanitization between patients
• CDC approved cleaning products
• Masks, hand sanitizing and nightly office sanitation
My staff and I believe that when patients come in for their visits, they should relax and receive the benefit of the services we provide, without worrying about public health concerns, safety or sanitation. to keep our patients and staff safe from COVID-19 after re-opening.
To your health,
Dr. Barry Rizzo